Princples of design

Repetition

Old 

New



I think the new design works better than the old on due the use of repetition on the new design. I fell that the new design has a better overall look than the old one, because theres more for the eye to see than on the old. Repetition has worked to great effect on improving this design 

Contrast

Old

New



Both my old and new design for the novel cover contain contrast, however I've improved it to give the cover a overall better look. The use of contrast work to great effect on both covers with the only colours being used are orange, black, and white. The improvement with the board and nike logo on the new design gives it a fresher look.

Alignment 

Old

New



Both these mock up landing pages for a social media site have used alignment in them. I think overall the new landing page has a fresher look to it, with the colours used in a better way than the first one, the use of the boarder around the signing up box's gives it a much nicer look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Landing Page Annotations

Social Media Ideas